JellyPages.com

Friday, April 17, 2015

Essay Topic of hidden symbolism in literature

I have thought about my essay topic for watchmen constantly throughout the book. Knowing that their would be some kind of assessment, I knew I would have to develop a well thought topic for this book filled with art. One concept that interested me was the symbolism hidden in the book. I feel their meaningful symbolism in the book that represents reality. Early in the story, we received most of the symbols that are in the book, but explaining these symbols and what they mean interests me. Alan Moore plans his books so expertly, their has to be reasons why he uses certain symbols in his book. I think this topic would be very interesting and maybe present a different perspective that was unknown to someone while reading the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment