JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Watchmen Essay Topic Ideas

I think it would be interesting to write a paper including ideas on how the text and the pictures in the comic allowed for a better overall understanding of the book. Additionally, I think within the paper, it would be a good idea to include a few of the references that we learned about in class. Each reference could make for an interesting paper in the way that each person interprets the reference in a different way. By doing this, it also gives the students some choice in what references they wish to expand on. I think there are some parts in the book where without the pictures, I would have been very confused about what was going on. The pictures tell their own story in a sense. Overall, I think the images and the text in Watchmen combine to create a very interesting, unique story and it would be interesting to see everyone's thoughts and reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment