JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Possible Essay Topic

I think it would be interesting to write an essay about Dr. Manhattan specifically. I think it will be fun to explore his effect on the world he lives in. The ideal topic for my essay would be if I could discuss what could happen if Rorschach's journal was published and the truth was revealed. I would like to explore the possible outcomes in the world post destruction of New York City and whether or not the world would believe him and how they would treat Veidt following the revelation of the information. (I would hope there would be some consequence for his actions.) Maybe there would be some sort of punishment or maybe no one would believe Rorschach at all. I would love to explore each of these scenarios in my essay. As I think about it now, I'm deciding that I want to claim this topic now.

No comments:

Post a Comment